Help shape the future of the beating heart of the SDDC by registering your interest for the new vSphere beta!
The beta program enables participants to help define the direction of the most widely adopted industry-leading virtualization platform. If selected, the vSphere team will grant you access to the program via a private Beta community to download software and share information, along with a full compliment of discussion forums, webinars, and service requests to enable you to share your feedback.
- Online acceptance of the Master Software Beta Test Agreement will be required prior to visiting the Private Beta Community
- Install beta software within 3 days of receiving access to the beta product
- Provide feedback within the first 4 weeks of the beta program
- Submit Support Requests for bugs, issues and feature requests
- Complete surveys and beta test assignments
- Participate in the private beta discussion forum and conference calls
Then as a fully signed-up beta program participant you will get to….
- Receive early access to the vSphere Beta products
- Interact with the Beta team consisting of Product Managers, Engineers, Technical Support, and Technical Writers
- Provide direct input on product functionality, configurability, usability, and performance
- Provide feedback influencing future products, training, documentation, and services
- Collaborate with other participants, learn about their use cases, and share advice and learnings
Sound good? If you think you fit the selection criteria and would like to get involved in being a part of the next gen vSphere release, you can register your interest now by filling out the online form here